Logos Hope: Primary School Teacher
Teach our leaders' children in small classes and invest in first-hand cultural experiences as you visit port cities around the world. Being a member of the on-board community you will receive spiritual input, while living in an international community and being involved in community activities both on-board and onshore. We are looking for qualified and flexible early years and primary teachers to join the school team, working with children within the 3-11 year age-range.
Job Content: Working with the School on board you will be expected to:
- Be a passionate and dedicated teacher who cares for and teaches the children who live on board the Logos Hope with their families.
- Plan and deliver learning opportunities for these children within the Logos Hope School and work collaboratively with the other teachers in whole school activities
- Teachers with a current, official teaching qualification needed.
- Ability to teach mixed-age groups in subjects spanning the UK's Early Years and National Curriculum Schemes of Work.
- Flexibility to work with different classes according to the teaching vacancies on board..
- Experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English is essential.
- Motivation to live in a close cross-cultural environment and a commitment to teamwork are essential pre-requisites for this position.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.