A writer in Albania will be writing stories for the purposes of advocacy, recruiting, financial development, education, awareness and prayer. The position involves producing insightful and engaging content of ministry, culture and people. They will be used in print and online publications to encourage engagement with OM through prayer of, giving to, or joining missions. OM writers share stories of God's work through OM in an accurate, culturally sensitive way.
There is some flexibility and opportunity for variety within this role. Can you also make short videos? We can use that! Are you good at graphic design? We can use that as well! Whatever you have to offer would be great. OM Albania is in need of someone who can write down stories and present them in a tangible way. There is no need for a 'professional' we need someone who is passionate!
You will need:
- Great people skills
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to stay organised but also flexible
- Willingness to learn Albanian
- Ability to write stories creatively
- Good computer and design skills
- Be able to function within a team, but also able to work independently.
This is not a paid position, financial support will need to be raised for life on the field.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.