Are you excited to support Chinese-Speaking workers through a web platform?
Chinese World Ministry (CWM) is developing a web platform that provides a virtual community space for Chinese Cross-Culture workers.
We are looking for someone who are able to do webserver management and the tasks are the following:
- Maintain and troubleshooting server issues
- Website performance/security monitoring
More Information & Requirements:
- Support raising, non-salaried
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Passion to support missionary
- Basic technical knowledge and experience in website design and maintenance
- Team and communication skills (Basic English/Chinese needed)
- Enjoying working in a remote team
- Flexible and independent working
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.