Albania needs someone who is passionate about evangelism and enjoys motivating people to serve and be involved in mission.
The evangelical church in Albania is just 0.5% of the population. Many people have not heard of Jesus and the church needs help to spread the Good News. There are people and churches around the world that want to come to Albania. You could be the link that brings these together.
The short-term mission coordinator role has three parts:
- Together with OM and church leaders, find places that need teams to come.
- Communicate the needs, find teams, provide information, etc.
- Plan and lead or oversee the teams while they are in Albania, encouraging people to find their place within the short-term team as well as their part in long-term mission.
- A love and passion for Jesus and people
- Self-Motivated and proactive
- Good organisational, administrative and leadership skills
- Experience in planning activities
- Able to speak and communicate well in English
- Willing to learn Albanian
- Cultural understanding and sensitivity
- Enjoy traveling and meeting new people
This is not a paid position, financial support will need to be raised for life on the field.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.