We are seeking passionate individuals to join our REACH program team in the Caucasus! This program is designed to train and equip believers who are Turkish/Azeri speakers to become long-term multiplying disciple-makers in unreached areas of Azerbaijan, Turkey, and Georgia among least-reached people groups. Our main question to our students is “where is God sending you? And who is God sending you with?”
As a REACH program staff member, you will be responsible for one-to-one mentoring of students, teaching content on a regular basis and leading outreaches to unreached areas of Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkey. While we have listed a number of key responsibilities below, we are aware that not everyone will have all these giftings. Please let us know what your giftings are!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide one-to-one mentoring and support to students, helping them to grow in their faith and understanding of the gospel.
- Teach content related to team building, conflict management and disciple-making on a regular basis.
- Lead outreaches to unreached areas of Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkey.
- Equip students to love Jesus, obey Jesus and share Jesus with their communities and to start new VCJFs in unreached areas.
- Assist in developing and implementing strategies to reach and engage least-reached people groups.
- Foster a culture of learning and growth within the program.
- Collaborate with other staff members to ensure the overall success of the program.
- A passion for disciple-making and working among least-reached people groups.
- Fluency in Turkish or Azeri languages is required; if you do not know these languages, 2 years of language learning will be required.
- Previous experience in discipleship or cross-cultural ministry is helpful.
- Willingness to live in Batumi, Georgia.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to learn and grow in their faith and understanding of the gospel.
If you are a committed follower of Jesus Christ with a heart for disciple-making, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to be part of the REACH program.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.