Personnel and People Care Assistant
Do you like working with people? Do you like to help take care of the administrative processes of the personnel and people care department? Do you like to meet different people and cultures? Then OM Brasil needs you.
- Organization of events at OM, retreats, camps and birthdays.
- Personnel administration: including organizing, updating and maintaining Omers files.
- Assist in the coordination of recruitment processes, including responding to emails, sending forms and information to candidates, that is, administrative procedures in general.
- Assist People Care with the administrative part in relation to the service of OMers.
- Interface between OM, churches, finance departments, leadership and authorities.
- Intimate relationship with Jesus
- Church that approves and supports your ministry.
- Enjoys working in an international team.
- Be proactive, be flexible and enjoy learning.
- Have knowledge and familiarity with technology.
- OM experience is useful but not necessary
It is essential to know how to speak Portuguese, or Spanish, in addition to English.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.