Across OM, we have a strong need for people gifted in administration to aid ministry taking place on the mission field.
We are in need of someone to join our Personnel Team. As one of the contacts for people wanting to go into missions, you'll play a key role in guiding them through the process and supporting them right through to their return.
If this interests you, consider here how you can use those gifts to see more vibrant communities of Jesus followers among the least reached.
This role includes application processes, placement, on-boarding and off-boarding, and personnel-related administration and support mobilising, care and development of OM personnel.
This role supports the FPO and Assistant FPO in providing the OM South Africa field with strategic and day-to-day administrative oversight regarding personnel-related activities. This includes general personnel-related administrative tasks, assisting in maintaining Caleb and Petra systems; and responding to incoming emails on a variety of personnel-related topics.
- Cares for people and has a vision, in a broad sense, for personnel and support ministry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate in the team language and in English.
- Must have administrative ability
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- The appointed person will be required to attend some basic missions' courses if they have not completed the basic OM missions programs.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams
- Willing to learn the use of computer software currently in use by OM for communication, reporting, and personnel management.
- Comfortable with administration and able to work with necessary technology.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.