Do you have a passion for cities, the plethora of openings for the Gospel; a calling to London? Do you have skills to reach the least reached? Can you help immigrants learn English? Can you organise outreach to the marginalised, working alongside secular partners? Or manage a hall for community outreach? Are you equipped to fulfil this portfolio role? You would be working with local churches and other partners to help vibrant communities be formed among the least reached in London.
- A desire to use your skills for the Gospel
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Good level of English
- Has experience working alongside international cross cultural teams.
- Enjoys meeting the needs of others with a servant heart
- Loves people and prays for them
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.