The mobilising role exists to mobilise Jesus followers to live and work among the least reached in an authentic manner. We do this by inspiring, connecting & equipping these Jesus-followers to and for God's mission.
Key Result Areas:
- Inspire people from all walks of life toward God's Mission
- Connect Jesus-followers and their faith communities to God's Mission and help facilitate equipping opportunities along the way
- Effective and timely follow-up of inquiries and applications to join OM
- Effective administration
Minimum preferred requirements
- Has previous cross-cultural missions or field experience, preferably with OM.
- Good communication skills – able to speak in public, comfortable dealing with people.
- Good interpersonal relational skills - able to connect with individuals and grow meaningful relationships.
- Knowledge of the global missions scene and missions trends
- The appointed person will be required to attend some basic missions' courses if they have not completed the basic OM missions programs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to use appropriate software used in OM for communication and people support
Core competencies Confident, takes initiative, cares about people, can balance home and ministry
Please note: This is a non-salary position. Members need to raise funds and support from friends, family and churches
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: email@example.com
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.