Grow and manage a portfolio of strategic funding partnerships with high net worth individuals to achieve ambitious financial targets in order to advance the global mission of Operation Mobilisation.
There are "Three Billion Reasons" why we long to see more British Christians engaged in praying, giving and going to establish Vibrant Communities of Jesus Followers among the least reached. To help OM UK grow generosity for our mission, and to support OM's global presence, we are looking for someone to fill this position who is passionate about making Jesus known around the world.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS ROLE The overarching purpose of the role is to grow and manage a portfolio of strategic funding partnerships with high-net-worth individuals to achieve ambitious financial targets in order to advance the global mission of Operation Mobilisation.
This will be achieved by:
- Working in conjunction with the Director of Strategic Partnerships OM UK, Global Chief Development Officer OM International (OM Int.) and the International Fundraising Director OM Int. to create major donor strategies to fulfil income goals.
- Successfully growing and managing meaningful donor relationships through the development and implementation of cultivation strategies, solicitation and stewardship plans, with partners who have the capacity to make up to 5 and 6 figure donations.
- Developing a well-researched pipeline of prospect high value donors
- Implementing and co-ordinating an annual plan and pipeline of activity, to achieve the objectives of the major gift strategy.
WHERE YOU FIT INTO THE OM TEAM As a matrixed managed role, you will take daily direction from the Director of Strategic Partnerships OM UK, with further support and guidance to be given from the Chief Development Officer OM Int. This role will also work with the International Fundraising Director (OM Int UK), the Partner Generosity Manager and the Generosity Team of OM UK.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- To grow and sustain a major gift portfolio of 40-50 high net worth donors giving £10k - £1m plus.
- To work with the Director of Strategic Partnerships to create strategies to fulfil the agreed income goals.
Do you have experience in fundraising that you feel would contribute to our work? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.