Are you gifted at working with children? Would you like to develop your abilities in a team which is focused on children's ministry in UK schools and churches? Are you interested in working with others to design, preparing and presenting creative programs with a clear, relevant Christian message? Would you like to learn new skills that you can use to reach children with the gospel and help them on their journey to becoming Jesus followers?
- ability to relate well with children
- willingness to develop existing ministry skills and learn new ones
- reasonable level of physical mobility
- desire to work in a team context
- good conversational level of English
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.