Doulos Hope: Content Creator - Visual
1 Feb 2023
Use your gifts to inspire and motivate through storytelling with high quality content and be a part of Ship Ministry team sharing knowledge, help and hope. Our Global Connections team on board Doulos Hope help provide finished written and visual content to inform and inspire the public and thank partners around the world.
REQUIRED SKILLS Job Content: Working with our Global Connections (Marketing & Communications) team you will need to be a multidisciplinary content creator but primarily responsible for visual content. This may include:
- Capture all aspects of Doulos Hope community and ministry via photography and video.
- Provide images commissioned for any additional projects ie stories.
- Planning of video projects.
- Coordinating and shooting video footage.
- Correcting, editing and composing footage into finished productions.
- Providing finished video for distribution.
- Archiving visual materials.
- Collaborating with other Content Creators to support their outcomes.
- You have studied and/or have experience in photography and/or videography.
- Ability in video production and experience working with Final Cut strongly preferred.
- Experience in photo editing software such as Photoshop Lightroom.
- Ability to work with a team, giving and accepting input, and able to communicate in English effectively, both in spoken and written form.
- Creativity and a flexible attitude and ability to work in challenging situations.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.