Since our beginnings, we have been driven by a deep conviction that everyone should have the opportunity to hear the gospel at least once. Sadly, there are still thousands of peoples and communities that have never heard about Jesus, ever. We are looking for people with a passion for Jesus and a passion to see vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached. We focus on evangelism, discipleship and church planting among those who have never yet heard of Christ.
More church planters are needed to be part of a church planting team to work together with other missionaries and local believers to build and strengthen the church. Working a lot in small villages we especially need church planters who are willing to live in these villages to build closer relationships and be salt and light there.
You will need:
- A pioneering spirit
- Understanding/experience of church planting
- Willingness to learn Albanian
- A love for people and sharing the Gospel with them
- It is helpful to have experience working with Men, Youth or Children
This is not a paid position, financial support will need to be raised for life on the field.
Ask a Question
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.