Chief Finance Officer: Zambia
To support the Zambia leadership team and the Area Chief Financial Officer with regards to the oversight of financial operations within Zambia and to provide accountability and integrity.
Time commitment Full time or part time, minimum 20 hours per week Salary & Expenses As with most OM roles this role is support based or voluntary (unpaid). The level of support required would be based on the individual's situation. All business-related expenses would be approved by the filed leader and paid by OM
Core competencies It is essential to have knowledge and experience in:
- Formal training in accounting
- At least two years' experience of working in a finance team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Teams and Outlook
- A proven ability to work successfully with different personalities and cultures is important.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Financial management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Working in a multicultural environment It is desirable but not essential to have knowledge and experience in:
- Managing finance staff
- The ability to analyse financial statements (I&E and Balance Sheet) and to perform projections on proposed projects or initiatives that the Field Leadership is considering.
- OM accounting systems
Ask a Question
Your local office
Operation Mobilisation, The Quinta, Weston Rhyn, OSWESTRY, SY10 7LT, Shropshire, GB
Registered as a limited company by guarantee no. 2564320 and charity no.1008196 (England and Wales).
General enquiries: www.uk.om.org/contact-us
Short-term mission opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.