Across OM, we have a strong need for individuals gifted in administration to aid ministry taking place on the mission field. Those with administrative skills are needed in almost every facet of ministry to ensure that outreaches, meetings and programmes operate with efficiency, and that tasks, paperwork and coordination involved in organising people and events is accomplished with completeness and attention to detail. If this describes how God has wired you, consider here how you can use your administrative gifts to see more vibrant communities of Jesus followers established among the least reached.
OM Albania is in desperate need for an Administrator, as we have no one who is able to pursue this task. If you are good with organizing, and have good coordination skills, then this might be the right fit for you.
The role will be similar to an office manager to look after the general management of the office - buying supplies, coordinating different activities, note taking, etc. The Field Leader and some of the departments also need administration support to create documents, organise meetings and events, proof-read English documents, and other tasks.
- Work well within an international team
- Good organisational skills
- Good understanding and ability of Microsoft Office
- Can work well under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Willing to learn Albanian
This is not a paid position, financial support will need to be raised for life on the field.
Ask a Question
Your local office
* The jobs listed on this website do not have a set salary. This means that the person who applies will need to raise their own support, which is money that they will use to live on. The amount of support money they need to raise will depend on things like where they are from, if they have a family, and what country they will be working in. There might be some jobs that pay salary, but these are rare and would need to be negotiated with the sending offices and the teams you'd like to serve with. If you have any questions about this, please contact your local home office. Always keep in mind that our ministry depends on generous giving from our partners around the globe and God's ongoing provision. Joining OM is always seen as a step of faith and trust in a God who will provide for our needs through his chosen people.